Sunday, January 17, 2010

And so it begins

Today's the day.

All my bags are packed and I'm raring to go. If all goes according to plan, I will be stepping onto my flight at 4pm this afternoon. Though I know I'm prepared, I don't yet feel ready. I don't know if it was nerves, excitement or a nauseating combo of the two, but I wasn't able sleep last night. Instead, I laid awake for hours going over every detail and potential adventure that might be waiting for me on the other side of the ocean.

To all those I'll be leaving behind: Miss me while I'm gone because you can bet that I'll be missing you.
To the city of Leeds: Ready or not, here I come.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Baby Cakes, your Momma and Poppa are here with us. You must be in the air right now and your Mom & Dad already miss you. Not sure why?? Go girl, have fun, think about Ma & Pa at least once a week.

    Have fun, love ya

    Lauma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeds will never be ready for ya <3

    ReplyDelete