Friday, May 7, 2010

The beginning of the end

In a lot of ways, this day has been a long time coming, but now that its here, I just can't figure out where the time went. Today is the last day of classes and marks beginning of the end of my study abroad period.

Though many students ended their classes by claiming their study corner in the library and nestling in for the horrors of exam period, I was given somewhat of a gift. Courtesy of the University of Leeds, I have a solid 21 days to study for a single exam. Granted, that exam warrants a hefty amount of library visits, but 21 days of solid studying would drive anyone mad. Therefore, for the sake of my sanity, I have decided to squeeze the last bit of travel and general English galavanting into the next few days, before I board a plane headed back to the Americas.

My courses may be packed away, but I'm not yet ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment